DSO-50x12 Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope
● Innovative cross triggering: logic analyzer channels can trigger the analog channels and vice versa.
● Long time pre-triggering up to 262143*256 points, about -67M points.
● Fast data capture and screen update rates.
● Hot key function that is convenient to use.
● Deep 512k/2M sample data acquisition buffers on each channel (A1, A2, A3, A4, D0 ~ D11).
● Precision 200MHz Frequency counter, up to 7 digital resolution @ 512k memory for each analog
● Advance Fast Fourier Transformations function to Bandwidth test.
● Support Pulse width and TV(NTSC525, PAL625) Triggering and count.
● Support high speed (up to 50MHz SCL clock) I²C, SPI Triggering.
● Support I²C, SPI, UART, more... serial bus timing encode.
● Convenient Timing state display for logic debug.
● X Y Plot.
I²C Trigger (Bytes + Ack)
Trigger +Pulse Width
Trigger -Pulse Width
The FFT window allows control and display of FFT's.
The following controls are available :
Window Select the FFT window type :
(Triangular, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman-Harris, Rectangular, Wetch and Parzen).